NEW CLIENT INFORMATION
New Clients Welcome!
Choosing a veterinary facility is much like choosing a human doctor. After all, pets are like family members and we want what is best for them! Our doors are always open to new clients!
We want to help make your decision a little bit easier. Here are 5 great reasons why you should choose Pure Paws as your trusted veterinary facility:
- Highly experienced, Dr. Liff was one of ‘America’s Favorite Veterinarian’ 2014 finalists!
- Driven to make life better for the animals in our community, we support organizations such as Beyond Breed’s Ruff Riders Project and Rock and Rawhide.
- We appreciate when our clients refer their friends and family to Pure Paws and love to show our thanks with special promotions, hospital credit, and holiday treats. Click here to find out more about our refer-a-friend program.
- With three modern facilities located in SoHo, Brooklyn, and Manhattan, clients can conveniently bring their pet to either location where the same high-quality medicine is practiced.
- Our doctors and staff routinely receive training and further education to refine their skills as the veterinary field continues to advance.
One of the first ways we get to know you and your furry friend is with our new client form. To save some time, you may print and complete this form at your convenience and bring it with you to your pet’s first visit, or fax it to us directly at 718.783.5500. You also have the option to fill out a new client form when you arrive to your pet’s scheduled appointment. We just ask that you arrive a few minutes early.
- New Client Form – Clinton Hill, click here.
- New Client Form – Hell’s Kitchen, click here.
- New Client Form – Hudson Square, click here.
One of our experienced doctors will examine your pet nose-to-tail during their first visit. Simply by listening to your pet’s heart and lungs, checking their teeth and gums, vision, and ears, and palpating their abdomen, joints, and muscles, we can learn a great deal about their overall health. We may also recommend vaccinations, bloodwork, and parasite testing based upon your pet’s medical history.
At your pet’s first visit, our doctors will likely discuss:
- Wellness Exam
- Parasite Control & Prevention
- Dental Care
- Spay/Neuter Procedure
- Diagnostic testing
- Diet & Physical Activity
- Behavior & Training